Rain delaying 2017 Opening

We are trying to make our May 1st opening, but it is not looking good. With 1 week to go it is still raining. We need at least a week to get the roads ready.
Tried to rush it and got stuck. Do not want the same for any of our guests. At this point we are only HOPING the 1st weekend in May. If we can get out and work the area we will be able to make it by Friday, May 5th.

The Orman’s

 

Both comments and pings are currently closed.